Sunday, May 13, 2012

WHY WE HAD OPTION TO CHOOSE????

I'm really hate when I need to choose???. It is not something like funny, but I do not know why must I hate it. I still remember when I was 15, I got an offer to Technical School in Civil Engineering. whether I go Or not it is depends on me ... I must make the decision and I hate it... 

when I was 18, I still hate to make a choice.. for me it is really difficult to do and need more time get the right choice. going to University, College, or get a Job... why I must through this way???? Then, I decided to choose Form 6 and after that going to College. 

Maybe people do not know how difficult it is ... until now I still dislike to make choice. When it's come, I will asked my friends or my family members to make the decision... But until when I must ask them to do for me??????

I had a boyfriend. Almost four years we become a great couple... and everywhere I go, he must be at my side. I'm feel that the world become to us... I really trust him... for four years, I've never ask him what he do on my back because I believe that he will not cheat me... But one day, I realize that the world is not mine.... I still remembered that our photo that was hang in the room was broken and my heart suddenly feel uneasy,,, Why???? one week later I got a news that he has another girl behind me... he is a liar .. and once again I must make a choice... Choice whether I'm still or break up with him. WHY me???? my heart hurt ... I've never thought that I will be alone and the day was came... He said he want to get marry with that girl .... I now I choose to leave him ... leave all my memories with him ... even I'm still love him but I cannot accept all the thing that he do to me... for me it's over ...

I hope after this, there is no more choice to me until I am willing to look for my own choices...

No comments:

Post a Comment